Eagle’s Eye On Client’s First-Party Data Management
If you are into any business, whether online or offline; the most important thing that you must be concerned of is marketing your business. This includes reaching to right people, at the right time and at the right place. For this, you need a strong and impactful marketing strategy along with appropriate and accurate information.
Ultimately, it can be said that the kernel of any successful business marketing is data. These data come in different forms, like First-Party, Second-Party or Third-Party. Depending on Marketer’s needs they can use them to grow their business.
Here, Kritter helps a Media Trader in finding and using the right data that benefit the most. Using that, a Marketer can communicate with customers in relevant manner through right media channels their customers prefer.
Since, a wide range of similar products and services are available in the market, Kritter offers the right way of Data Onboarding and Security that a marketer needs.
First-Party Data- An Overview:
The type of information that is collected directly from customers or audience is known as first party data. It includes:
• Data from behaviors or actions taken across your website, app, and/or product
• Data in your CRM
• Data from your social media profiles
• Data from your subscription-based emails or products
• Data from surveys
• Data from customer feedback
Being the most prominent data source, the first-party data helps in Segmenting and Retargeting Audiences. This further helps marketers in learning about how to reach new audiences.
For an example, you must have looked at a product online, and then continued to see ads for the same product. That's an example of first party data retargeting at work.
1st Party Data- How to collect:
There are number of tools available that lets you collect 1st party data.
• The popular one is Google Analytics that helps in analyzing the online traffic and giving insights about your customers.
• Next you can opt for Kritter’s robust Data Management Platform (DMP) that not only allows gathering data but also helps in integrating it and storing it on one centralized platform.
• Also, if you wish to keep it more personalized and handy, you can initiate with email collection as it is easily accessible and more accurate. This can prove to be flexible by using it for the predictive modeling along with immediate communication
1st Party Data- The Benefits:
• Creating personalized experience
Collecting first party data makes easier to identify your users and divide them into specific groups. You can analyze your web traffic and create audiences who are looking for specific products or are interested in a particular topic. Kritter will helps in various ways by creating highly personalized messages and increase the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. Be it Banner, Native, Video or even E-Mail, SMS notifications.
• Get insights about your audience
Collecting first party data gives you a chance not only to store data but also to look deeply into your users’ profiles. By using Kritter’s technology paired with DMP, you can integrate data about your users from various sources (website, surveys, apps, games) to create a full view of your customers.
1st Party Data- Security & Privacy:
We know that First-Party data is raw and transparent. Therefore, privacy is most crucial thing. While collecting user information, be sure that you comply with privacy rules, like GDPR, COPPA, CCPA, etc.
Users should agree that their information can be processed data. Since marketers own it and are responsible for collecting all necessary consents. Company should tell the customers what they’ll doing with the users’ information.
There are two basic steps -
• How information is collected and stored
• What information a Marketers collects, when, and why
Kritter’s technology helps in on boarding, storage of first party data. By using DMP, a marketer can analyze and predict future pattern of audiences. This can ultimately help in improving Marketers products and services and make it more customer-centric.